Question on this problem

Hunter_0132451

I was wondering on this one if i should do the l'hospital rule first or go straight to the summation?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-16 234401.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-16 234401.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 8
actually thinking about it it would make more sense to try and first see if I can factor anything out and then simplify it first

I was wondering on this one if i should do the l'hospital rule first or go straight to the summation?
A good technique for this sort of limit is to ignore lower-degree terms and see what the limit is; then try showing why it's valid to ignore those terms (e.g. by dividing numerator and denominator by the same quantity).

But where is there a summation here?

A good technique for this sort of limit is to ignore lower-degree terms and see what the limit is; then try showing why it's valid to ignore those terms (e.g. by dividing numerator and denominator by the same quantity).

But where is there a summation here?
sorry our professor went over them recently and thought that the problem would be related to it, which it isn't now that I actually look at it again with non sleep deprived eyes

sorry our professor went over them recently and thought that the problem would be related to it, which it isn't now that I actually look at it again with non sleep deprived eyes
Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.