range of numbers: from n=1 to n=10 which n is integer, how many times is 1-10 ?

Ryan$

Hi guys, I'm finding it hard and by you guys maybe get it more simplified, Idk why I find it hard so please take care of that ..

from n=1 to n=10 which n is integer, how many times is 1-10 ? what I'm claiming from 1 to 10 there's 9 times because what I'm doing to reach 10 is my offset is 1+9 => 10 so I do 9 jumps !! so 9 times from 1-10, but it's wrong because the range between 1-10 is 10 and not 9 .. any help to visualize it right?! and how can I think about it?! thanks alot.

Hi guys, I'm finding it hard and by you guys maybe get it more simplified, Idk why I find it hard so please take care of that ..

from n=1 to n=10 which n is integer, how many times is 1-10 ? what I'm claiming from 1 to 10 there's 9 times because what I'm doing to reach 10 is my offset is 1+9 => 10 so I do 9 jumps !! so 9 times from 1-10, but it's wrong because the range between 1-10 is 10 and not 9 .. any help to visualize it right?! and how can I think about it?! thanks alot.
There are ten integers from one to ten.
There are eight integers between one and ten.

How do I know that there's ten integers in range of 1-10?
Why there's no 11 integers in range of 1-10?
Do you know how to count?
How many fingers are there on a human? Count them.

Hi guys, I've one tomato and three potato and five Carrots , I want to calculate the total weight of them all !
I'm confused about why the total weight is actually = Weight(tomato) + Weight(three potato) + Weight(five Carrots) ?!
what's confusing me that total weight is separated into many amounts and we accumulated them all .. however total weight is one amount we have accumulated scattered amounts (like tomato and three potato and five Carrots) separately and them we sum them all .... how is that correct? how can I figure one from o"one amount" is equal to the sum of scattered amounts of other amounts(like in my case we wanted to calculate the total weight amount, we have calculated the sum of all scattered amounts )?!

Let's consider 1 carrot and 1 tomato. Put the carrot on the scale. It shows 200 grams. Put the tomato next to the carrot. The scale now shows 300g. How much does the tomato weigh? Why?

Let's consider 1 carrot and 1 tomato. Put the carrot on the scale. It shows 200 grams. Put the tomato next to the carrot. The scale now shows 300g. How much does the tomato weigh? Why?
I know if I put one by one then the weight would be added, but why is that true?! I mean may if I put one carrot first then its weight 10, but if I put more one carrot which its weight 15, then maybe there would be any defect between the first carrot and the other carrot which leads to total weight to be smaller than 10+15, I mean we are dealing with cases like in ideal way without any defects etc ... ?!!!

What would make the weight less than 10+15? Adding the second carrot does not reduce the weight of the first one.

Hi guys, I've one tomato and three potato and five Carrots , I want to calculate the total weight of them all !
I'm confused about why the total weight is actually = Weight(tomato) + Weight(three potato) + Weight(five Carrots) ?!
what's confusing me that total weight is separated into many amounts and we accumulated them all .. however total weight is one amount we have accumulated scattered amounts (like tomato and three potato and five Carrots) separately and them we sum them all .... how is that correct? how can I figure one from o"one amount" is equal to the sum of scattered amounts of other amounts(like in my case we wanted to calculate the total weight amount, we have calculated the sum of all scattered amounts )?!
Ryan, are you a student attending math classes?