Re Denis Posts

Should Denis have all of his posts removed?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Why is there a question? What is wrong with Denis' posts that they should be removed?

You guys are sooooooo nice; put y'all on my xmas gift list....
which I'll accidentally lose...

Didn't you actually have your posts wiped out at one point?

I recently saw galactus is on staff here, although he hasn't been online for a long time. He was once completely deleted from MMF by a moderator who got mad because galactus beat him to the punch in answering a math question. I had just recently been made a moderator there, and I hit the roof.

Didn't you actually have your posts wiped out at one point?

I recently saw galactus is on staff here, although he hasn't been online for a long time. He was once completely deleted from MMF by a moderator who got mad because galactus beat him to the punch in answering a math question. I had just recently been made a moderator there, and I hit the roof.
Yes, all of Denis' posts were accidentally removed. Some moderators are better than others! I sure hope that you are one of the better ones (as Denis would say--do you get my drift?)

Yes, all of Denis' posts were accidentally removed. Some moderators are better than others! I sure hope that you are one of the better ones (as Denis would say--do you get my drift?)

So far, in 9 years of moderating/administrating, I've never accidentally deleted any posts/users. :)

So far, in 9 years of moderating/administrating, I've never accidentally deleted any posts/users. :)
Exactly, you purposely remove his posts but claim it was by accident. You seem to be understanding my drift.

I've, um, manged to "spammer delete" two unoffending members so far... Unfortunately I didn't (and still don't) have the capability of bringing them back. ? They took it well, anyway.

-Dan

… I've never accidentally deleted any posts …
I lost a new member's first thread, on the old system (don't remember how that happened), but I lucked out because I'd always opened pending threads in their own tab, from the moderator control panel. Hence, there was still a copy in the original tab, so I was able to send the text back to the OP by private message, for reposting. Also, once in a while vBulletin sent posts into the ether, when I tried moving them into their own thread. The system always responded as though post moves were successful, but a few times I couldn't find them on the target board (or anywhere else). Eventually, I made it a habit to open a second copy of a thread (in another tab) before making changes, so that any lost material could be retrieved from the browser cache.

I don't expect to struggle or jump through hoops with XenForo.
?

"Should Denis have all of his posts removed?"

Is this the right question? Why would he do that? I guess, if he wants to have all of his posts removed, then who am I to disagree? Do you mean, "Should all of Denis's posts be removed?" That's an entirely different question.