Relative Vibration Indices

Probability

I'll try and keep this as short as possible. I have three vibration forces occurring at 90 degrees to each other. The forces are in the x-, y- and z- axes. The three forces are recorded in m/s^2. A component is rotating at 13.4 Hz (804 rpm) and an accelerometer records three vibrations, which are;

x = 0.0103
y = 0.00828
z = 0.0156

The vector sum of these three vectors is 0.0205.

Using vectors in space I can work out that the resultant is 0.0205 m/s^2.

Two questions I pose;

1/ Once I have worked out the resultant as above, should I then be able to use Direction cosines to work out the angle of the resultant!

2/ Based on the results of the vectors, i.e. 0.0103 m/s^2 etc, how should I interpret that result!

So I'm clear on this, a component rotating at 13.4 Hz continuously causes this vibration to occur at 0.0103 m/s^2, which is an acceleration force. is that result saying that the vibration is travelling 0.0103 metres per second per second continuously! I'm sort of thinking that the force is travelling that as a maximum distance?

The idea I have in mind is to try and establish where a vibration force would end from a source component and in what direction that force would be travelling in.