RIP Quaid

R I P

Quaid

(2001 - 2015)

View attachment 5247

Special Warning: Beer soaked rambling/opinion/observation/reckoning ahead. Read at your own risk. To be taken seriously. In all event shall the wandering math knight-errant Sir jonah in his inebriated state be liable to anyone for special, collateral, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of the use of his beer (and tequila) powered views.
You have my deepest sympathies.
Quaid's birthyear is the same as two of my loyal companions who passed away earlier 3 and 5 years ago. They were my constant beer buddies. Happy days. They never did get tired of my ramblings.

To paraphrase Charles Lutwidge Dodgson:
I am very sorry to hear of your sad loss. Well, you have certainly
given to one of God's creatures a very happy life through a good many
years-a pleasant thing to remember.

R I P

Quaid

(2001 - 2015)

View attachment 5247

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

RIP, Quaid.
[/FONT]

I am sorry for the loss of your family member. I hope your grief lessens more
with each passing day, but your memories of Quaid continue to remain as
strong as ever.

I appreciate everyone's sentiments. I did feel kinda sad, for a day, but that was for myself (we can't all be first). Quaid had a great life on earth, a good departure, and I'm sure his energy is dashing all over the universe.