Roles of Binomial Theorem in Probabilities and Statistics...

edt966

:( I'm not a math wiz and I have to write a short paper which asks for 3 roles that the Binomial Theorem plays in probability and statistics. Maybe I'm over analyzing this but what da heck is meant by "role" it seems so vague. I'd like to do it on Approximating error, Combination distribution, and Population error. But are my choices more "example" like as opposed to "role" like.....ughhh.

Your response tells me that you are just lazy!
This is YOUR assignment! You need to do the work.
But from your response, I take it that you have a demand:
“Write my essay for me, I have no time to do it for myself!”

edt966 said:
I have to write a short paper which asks for 3 roles that the Binomial Theorem plays in probability and statistics....what...is meant by "role"...
From Merriam-Webster:

• 2 : a function or part performed especially in a particular operation or process <played a major role in the negotiations>
May also (and more properly) be spelled as "rôle".

So they're asking you to discuss the uses to which the Binomial Theorem is customarily put within the context of probability and statistics.

Eliz.

Yes, Thank you Liz. I guess my hang up was discussing the macro role per say of Minimizing error..such as how it's helpful to such and such industry, or specifically an example of how NASA might use it to minimize a specific problem. Ed.