Salary increase minus bonuses

Gregmckeeve

Okay so long story short my job has given me a raise, but in turn has taken away our monthly attendance bonus of $170 per month (if you have perfect attendance)

am I calculating this correctly?

Assuming I have perfect attendance every month that equates to $2040 in attendance bonuses for the year. $170 x 12

old base salary $49,810 + $2040 bonuses = $51,850 combined salary and bonuses. It’s the maximum amount I can make based on if I show up everyday.

they said the new salary includes monthly attendance bonuses so we will no longer receive them.

the new salary is $52,600 bonuses included (no monthly attendance bonuses given out anymore)

So to calculate actual raise, would this equation be correct?

$52,600 (new salary) - 51,850 (old base salary with bonuses) = $750 (raise)

Okay so long story short my job has given me a raise, but in turn has taken away our monthly attendance bonus of $170 per month (if you have perfect attendance)

am I calculating this correctly?

Assuming I have perfect attendance every month that equates to $2040 in attendance bonuses for the year. $170 x 12

old base salary $49,810 + $2040 bonuses = $51,850 combined salary and bonuses. It’s the maximum amount I can make based on if I show up everyday.

they said the new salary includes monthly attendance bonuses so we will no longer receive them.

the new salary is $52,600 bonuses included (no monthly attendance bonuses given out anymore)

So to calculate actual raise, would this equation be correct?

$52,600 (new salary) - 51,850 (old base salary with bonuses) = $750 (raise)
As far as I can see - you are CORRECT !