Scoundrel in charge?

BajaEd

I go to a weekly meeting where speakers are chosen by lottery. As people file in, their names are entered on a numbered list. Tabs with numbers are drawn randomly. These people speak. Twenty five people are drawn, with the tabs removed after each speaker. So it's 1/25 at the beginning, and 1/5 at the last draw.
What are the odds of NOT being drawn after 5 meetings? Thank you so much, as please describe or show the calculation, if you would be so kind. I am wondering if I have been black balled, specifically not put on the list. It is not public. Regards,
Baja Ed

I go to a weekly meeting where speakers are chosen by lottery. As people file in, their names are entered on a numbered list. Tabs with numbers are drawn randomly. These people speak. Twenty five people are drawn, with the tabs removed after each speaker. So it's 1/25 at the beginning, and 1/5 at the last draw.
What are the odds of NOT being drawn after 5 meetings? Thank you so much, as please describe or show the calculation, if you would be so kind. I am wondering if I have been black balled, specifically not put on the list. It is not public. Regards,
Baja Ed

So this is NOT a homework question?

Twenty five people are drawn, with the tabs removed after each speaker. So it's 1/25 at the beginning, and 1/5 at the last draw.

More information is definitely necessary here. If the odds of a person being chosen as a speaker are 1 in 25 at the beginning, and then 1 in 5 after 24 names are drawn, then that means that some people are more likely than others to be chosen. The information you need to supply is: What makes a person more likely to be chosen than another? And to determine if you're just unlucky or indeed have been blacklisted we'll need to know if you meet any of these criteria.

Baja Ed
How many people got to the meetings?
How many speakers are chosen randomly?