Shifts during a 15 hour workday

Diler

Hi everyone, new here so if I did something wrong I'm sorry in advance. I'd like some help how to put everyone equally into proper shifts that everyone would work the same amount of time and had the same break times.
Let me explain the scenario. There are 9 people in the group. The workday is from 6AM to 9PM. So 15 hours. Here's where it gets difficult. 6 people always have to be present. Could someone please help me how everyone from the 9 people should work that it would be fair and equal?
I'd like something like:
Person 1: 6AM to 11AM
Person 2: 11AM to 5PM

etc. etc.

Thank you everyone for your help.

Hi everyone, new here so if I did something wrong I'm sorry in advance. I'd like some help how to put everyone equally into proper shifts that everyone would work the same amount of time and had the same break times.
Let me explain the scenario. There are 9 people in the group. The workday is from 6AM to 9PM. So 15 hours. Here's where it gets difficult. 6 people always have to be present. Could someone please help me how everyone from the 9 people should work that it would be fair and equal?
I'd like something like:
Person 1: 6AM to 11AM
Person 2: 11AM to 5PM

etc. etc.

Thank you everyone for your help.
Is this an assignment from an academic class or commercial enterprise?

I'd like some help how to put everyone equally into proper shifts that everyone would work the same amount of time and had the same break times.
There may be some practical concerns in the definition of "fair and equal"; are two people treated equally if one gets all his time consecutively (making it possible to do another job before or after this one), while another has to leave in the middle of the day and come back, or even take multiple breaks? I'll assume all you want is equal amounts of work from everyone (and that "the same break times" refers to the total amount of break, not the actual times). Also, is it necessary to have exactly 6 people at any time, or can there be more than 6 at times? Finally, is there a maximum length of time they are allowed to work without a break?

How many person-hours of work are needed?

How many hours must each person work?

How many hours will each person have off?

Now you just have to stagger break times uniformly, by picking 9 equally spaced times to start breaks. (There may be a little trick to that, so you may have more questions after trying that and checking your results.) And once you have an answer, you may want to try modifying it to make it fit realistic concerns better. (There is not just one answer!)

Let us know if you need more help.