Solve this puzzle

statue_911

IMG-90a15667affc2da21f8be78c3aac8aa1-V.jpg
Answer key: Pink = 16, Chocolate = 8, Purple = 2, Ice Cream Cup = 24, Ice Cream Cone = 3.

Could you guyz please help me solve this puzzle.
I got the answer as well but i couldnt figure out on my own please help.
Best regards.

We can help you solve your problem but it will not be very easy if you don't tell us what you have done and/or where you are stuck.

I donno how to get those values given.in the answer I don't even know where to start. Please help.

… I don't even know where to start …
Hi statue. Have you studied any algebra? Using letters to represent the unknown numbers, we can write equations to show the given relationships. The next steps would involve substitution. Have you done that sort of thing before?

?

Hi statue. Have you studied any algebra? Using letters to represent the unknown numbers, we can write equations to show the given relationships. The next steps would involve substitution. Have you done that sort of thing before?

?

a=b+4c
e=(b-4)+2d+3c
e-a=b
b+d=11

This is what I came up with I couldn't go any further because there are too many unknowns.

… This is what I came up with[.] I couldn't go any further because there are too many unknowns.
Hi statue. That's a good start, but please remember to define your symbol choices when doing algebra. There's two good reasons for that: (1) you'll have a list to look at, if the meaning of a symbol becomes unclear while working, and (2) it prevents others from having to decipher your work.

Let a = number of pink bars
Let b = number of chocolate bars
Let c = number of purple bars
Let d = number of cones
Let e = number of cups

We interpret the divisions of the given rectangle and circle as showing relative fractional amounts of each whole. That is, the rectangle is divided in half, so we interpret the quantities depicted in each half as equal:

b = 4c

Therefore, we can write also:

a = 2b
a = 8c

In the divided circle, we see one half, two eighths and one quarter of the circle, so we can write:

e = 2(a - 4)
e = 8d
e = 4(3c)

Next, try to obtain equations containing only one symbol, by substituting expressions. Such equations may be solved numerically. (The order in which you solve the symbols doesn't matter -- so experiment.) For example:

e - a = b

We already know that a=2b, so we can substitute the expression 2b for a:

e - 2b = b

Solving for e symbolically gives e=3b. We have also that e=8d. Substitution gives us:

3b = 8d

We've been given another equation containing symbols b and d:

b + d = 11

Can you use those two equations, to find a value for either b or d? If so, then back-substitute your result everywhere that symbol appears in equations you've already written, and continue from there. If not, then please show us how far you got trying to solve for b or d.

?