Someone can help me please

CROO

Delali throws a football to a receiver at a height of 6 feet and a
velocity of 34 feet per second.
(i).How many seconds does the receiver have to catch the football
before it hits the ground?
(ii). Find the highest height the ball will reach.

You failed to read this.

Either tell us WHY you cannot even start this problem or show us your work up to the place where you got stuck.

I prefer first to write down the three famous formulas for constant acceleration created by Leibniz, then start attacking the problem.

Delali throws a football to a receiver at a height of 6 feet and a
velocity of 34 feet per second.
(i).How many seconds does the receiver have to catch the football
before it hits the ground?
(ii). Find the highest height the ball will reach.
The first problem is to figure out what this means!

We are given an [initial] velocity, and a height of 6 feet, which I suppose must be the initial height of the ball, though the grammar of the sentence suggests it is the height of the receiver. We are not given an angle at which it is thrown, or the distance to the receiver!

We are asked how long the receiver has to catch it. Does that mean the total time the ball is in the air? I think we have to take it that way.

Some interpretation decisions can be based on what you have learned -- maybe you don't know anything about angles, and are expected to assume the ball is thrown straight up? But you've told us nothing about what you know, so we can't use that.

Please tell us SOMETHING that can help us interpret the problem and determine what help you need!

Honestly I don't know, the teacher gave us this problem as an application exercise to better understand the next chapter

Kojo Manu enjoys throwing spaghetti on his days off. He
stands in his backyard every Saturday afternoon. His throwing
arm is quite good; his record spaghetti toss was 12 feet in the
air, after 4 seconds. At 2 seconds, the spaghetti is 8 feet high.
At 5 seconds, it is at 4 feet.Find the equation of his throw.
2. How high is the spaghetti when he throws it?
For the first question I have to do this :
Y = dy /dx
Or not

If Delali throws the ball straight down then the receiver will not have much time at all to catch the ball. If the receiver throws the ball straight up then the receiver will have more time to catch the ball. At any other angle, the time the receiver will have will between the two times just mentioned. Do you see that one needs to know the angle the ball is thrown at?