Something must be done!

happy

I'm tired of seeing certain individuals who only join this place to advertise their websites, sometimes filthy sites! They never post, and they are a complete waste! Can't something be done about this? Thanks for your consideration!

I agree. It would be nice to see those accounts get deleted, post-haste.

Eliz.

When you refer to advertising, are you talking about the links in their member pages? I already disabled the links in the "memberlist," but not on people's individual member pages. I figured that if they never post then nobody is going to see their username, click on it, and get to their member page and link their link anyhow.

I doubt that I will ever be able to stop automated systems from signing up fake membernames for spamming purposes, and I can't really checkout every person who signs up. I should see if there is a way to automatically delete members who haven't ever posted, but even that won't work perfectly.

Do you need somebody who has no life... erm... who has a lot of free time on her hands, to go through and delete inactive, never-used, or fraudulent (ad-based) accounts...?

Eliz.