Statistics Problem

HopeDip

What percent of the standard normal z-distribution lies between the following values? (Round all answers to two decimal places.)
(a) z = 0 and z = 1

(b) z = -1 and z = 0

(c) z = -1 and z = 1 (Note: This interval represents one standard deviation of the mean.)

so this question is in my math homework (due tonight) and honestly I have no idea how to solve it. Is there just like a simple formula I can use to solve this?? I wasted a whole hour on online tutoring but the tutor didn't even get to help me with the actual problem before he had to leave. Please help!!!

What percent of the standard normal z-distribution lies between the following values? (Round all answers to two decimal places.)
(a) z = 0 and z = 1

(b) z = -1 and z = 0

(c) z = -1 and z = 1 (Note: This interval represents one standard deviation of the mean.)

so this question is in my math homework (due tonight) and honestly I have no idea how to solve it. Is there just like a simple formula I can use to solve this?? I wasted a whole hour on online tutoring but the tutor didn't even get to help me with the actual problem before he had to leave. Please help!!!

Surely your textbook (or whatever you have) provides what you need to answer these questions. Please tell us what you have been taught so far about the standard normal distribution.

What I expect is at least something like this:

The graphs under Standard Deviation are marked with z-scores, though this page hasn't used the term yet at that point. And the graph under In More Detail shows more. These are all you need. Do those graphs look at all familiar?