Studying for Fall Class

cbitez

Okay so I'm pretty bad at math. The highschool I went too didn't prepare me in Math, or Sciences for education after. I haven't taken a Math in 3 semesters. I have this one to do, 1 more, and then Stats I believe, so I'm really TRYING to get through this. I just overthink problems and forget the order to do things usually. I'm trying to get a head start on a class. I have the book for it, I have three months to study. Do you think I could get it down in that time? How long should I study a day and when do I know if I should move on to the next type of problem? Here's the description.. I think it's just algebra.

In college 2014 Fall Semester Semester MTH082/Lecture/06 - Bridge to Intermediate Algebra | Credits 3.00 This course is a continuation of MTH081 (students must complete MTH081 and MTH082 before enrolling in MTH099). This course and its successor (MTH099) are designed to provide the student with sufficient skills in mathematics to enroll in MTH110 or MTH120. Topics include equations and inequalities, graphs or linear equations, inequalities in two variables and exponents and polynomials.

I just need some advice on daily study habits and such.