Sun-Sat sum, what is values for weekdays

Saeldur

Not sure where this goes but lets try here. I have the sum of values for each day of the week. The sum changes daily but the range is always 7 days at a time. So lets say Sun-Sat = 750, then Mon-Sun = 825, then Tue-Mon = 678, then Wed-Tue = 913. Sat and Sun could very well be zero but no guarantee. Is there a way to determine daily values over time?

Not sure where this goes but lets try here. I have the sum of values for each day of the week. The sum changes daily but the range is always 7 days at a time. So lets say Sun-Sat = 750, then Mon-Sun = 825, then Tue-Mon = 678, then Wed-Tue = 913. Sat and Sun could very well be zero but no guarantee. Is there a way to determine daily values over time?
Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

No.

If you knew the value on one day, you could work out others; for example, if you knew the first Sunday was 0, then Mon-Sat = 750 - 0 = 750, and the next Sunday would be (Mon-Sun) - (Mon-Sat) = 825 - 750 = 75. But without any individual values, you can't do this.