Thanks to all

Ted

Administrator
Staff member
With the new school year underway, I just wanted to send out a big thank you to all the volunteers on here who spend countless hours answering questions from people they will never meet. I am truly impressed with the sheer number of posts from some of you! I think it's also a wonderful thing that a community such as this can grow without having any full time/paid tutors. Somehow, as more students arrive every year to ask questions, there's always a couple new "tutors" who show up to meet the demand. Your work is very much appreciated, and not just by me, but especially the students, their parents, and undoubtedly their own teachers.

Also, a special thanks to all of the moderators who go above and beyond simply answering questions. I find that I regularly get emails notifying me of a reply to one of the administration threads, which usually means it was SPAM. By the time I get to the site to check the message, it's usually gone already. You guys are doing a great job keeping the board clean, which is something I appreciate even more, because it's a thankless job. Although I will thank you ;)

Best of luck to everyone on a great 2008-2009 school year.

Ted Wilcox
founder - FreeMathHelp.com

You are welcome ...

Thanks for the pat on the back.

I enjoy discussing math on this board.

Explaining math in writing forces me to consider the phrases I choose to employ. It also gives me an opportunity to see various student misconceptions.

~ Mark :)

You the man, Ted. You the man :wink:

Wish I had a server :(