The 1% Club - Who Cares?

Do you want (selected) puzzles from the show posted?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will post how I got on in my (timed) attempt.

• I'm not prepared to say how I "performed".

• I think the proforma is useful.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Highlander

Hi,

There appears to have been very little "response" to my posts of selected questions from the latest series of this quiz program.

This may well be because I have discouraged the posting of "answers" prior to the 'official' ones going up or it may just be that nobody is particularly interested anymore.

Getting screengrabs of the questions and uploading them for inclusion in a post is a non-trivial & time consuming task and, if nobody is particularly interested, then I don't want to be wasting my time putting it all together.

I am, therefore, submitting this post with a Poll to gauge the current level of 'interest' in these quiz questions being posted in the forum.

Please only tick "Yes, I want them here" if you truly feel their presence provides you with a genuine 'benefit' and you take the time to read the posts and attempt the questions when they appear.

NB: If you vote "Yes" at the start of the poll, I would be grateful if you would also indicate your 'intentions' by ticking one of the boxes at questions 3 & 4 and 5 & 6.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Please only tick "Yes, I want them here" if you truly feel their presence provides you with a genuine 'benefit' and you take the time to read the posts and attempt the questions when they appear.
I want them here - but I do not post my efforts.

I did the last one, and didn't do well enough to post about it, or have any comments. I don't always feel I have time to do them, but enjoy them when I do.

Did you happen to get a photo of the question I think either 25% or 20% about the dress and percentage?

.......I didn't have you down as the shy, retiring type!
Shy I am not - but I am a bona fied and legitimate vagabond (aka retired). Of course I know that the "retiring" type means different things under different "stars".......

Last edited: