The best graph in Cartesian Coordinate System for payments for hours of parking

shahar

There are four graphs of Payment (תשלום) (in Shekels (בשקלים))

and

time of Parking in Hours (זמן חנייה (בשעות)).
1700167079994.png
Which graph is the best offering of payment to the customer and which graph is best offering to parking owners?
In each Cartesian coordinate system there are 2 offering of prices.
I mean generally which graph is the best.
How I can do it?

x axis is time and y is payment?
Are we comparing 2 graphs 4 times or 8 graphs?

8 graphs.
Hmm, I doubt it. E.g. how do you compare the 2 similar graphs in 1) and 2)? They look identical.
Anyway, I would move all graphs to the same coordinate plane and look for the line that reflects a higher payment at any point in time - better for the parking lot owner. Or lower - better for the customer.

Hmm, I doubt it. E.g. how do you compare the 2 similar graphs in 1) and 2)? They look identical.
Anyway, I would move all graphs to the same coordinate plane and look for the line that reflects a higher payment at any point in time - better for the parking lot owner. Or lower - better for the customer.
Yes. It can be better by the highest graph point. But if the graph starts from fixed price, it is advantage for the parking owners, No?

Yes. It can be better by the highest graph point. But if the graph starts from fixed price, it is advantage for the parking owners, No?
When two graphs intersect it means that the advantage to the owner or to the customer will depend on the parking time.
Still, if you follow @lev888's advice and move all 8 graphs together you would get a better picture for answering the question.

When two graphs intersect it means that the advantage to the owner or to the customer will depend on the parking time.
Still, if you follow @lev888's advice and move all 8 graphs together you would get a better picture for answering the question.
What is the meaning of "move together" phrase?
"... move all 8 graphs together ..."

There are four graphs of Payment (תשלום) (in Shekels (בשקלים))

and

time of Parking in Hours (זמן חנייה (בשעות)).
View attachment 36765
Which graph is the best offering of payment to the customer and which graph is best offering to parking owners?
In each Cartesian coordinate system there are 2 offering of prices.
I mean generally which graph is the best.
How I can do it?
Please show us the exact, entire wording of the problem as given. There has to be an explanation of why there are two lines in each case; they must have different meanings. Without some such explanation, it is meaningless.

In addition, just observing that each pair cross, we can see that each scheme will be advantageous for either person in some situations and not in others (e.g., longer vs. shorter time). If you want to pay less, you will want to be on whichever line is lower for your particular time. No one line is always lower. So there is no answer.

Please show us the exact, entire wording of the problem as given. There has to be an explanation of why there are two lines in each case; they must have different meanings. Without some such explanation, it is meaningless.

In addition, just observing that each pair cross, we can see that each scheme will be advantageous for either person in some situations and not in others (e.g., longer vs. shorter time). If you want to pay less, you will want to be on whichever line is lower for your particular time. No one line is always lower. So there is no answer.
The question is from a private video lesson. I can't give a link.

The question is from a private video lesson. I can't give a link.
I didn't demand a link. You could write out a full translation of the entire problem, or provide a screen shot of it. It's just obvious that you have omitted something in the description of the graphs, and possibly in what you are asked to do.

If there is no more than what you gave us, then I would just ignore it.

I didn't demand a link. You could write out a full translation of the entire problem, or provide a screen shot of it. It's just obvious that you have omitted something in the description of the graphs, and possibly in what you are asked to do.

If there is no more than what you gave us, then I would just ignore it.
I have a misunderstanding of the source.
There was a data that was given.
The video point out to question that his ordinal number is not of that question.
I'm sorry.
I was mistaken.