Transposition of Formula

SteveA

Hi there,

I need to make Q the subject of the formula below, can anyone help me with a solution, perhaps even the process to get to the solution.

1594623057916.jpeg

Many thanks in advance, this one has got me confused.

Kind Regards

Steve

Hi,
Maybe tell us a little bit about where you found this relation. It looks like thermodynamics to me.

Hi there,

I need to make Q the subject of the formula below, can anyone help me with a solution, perhaps even the process to get to the solution.

View attachment 20405

Kind Regards

Steve
I'll do a similar but different problem for you:

We need to make B the subject of the equation below:

An = Bm * (C*D)p ..................... isolate B

An * (C*D)-p= Bm * (C*D)p * (C*D)-p

An * (C*D)-p= Bm * (C*D)p-p

An * (C*D)-p= Bm * (C*D)0

An * (C*D)-p= Bm ........................flip

Bm = An * (C*D)-p

[Bm ] 1/m = [An * (C*D)-p]1/m

Bm*(1/m) = [An * (C*D)-p]1/m

B1 = [An * (C*D)-p]1/m

B = [An * (C*D)-p]1/m

I'll do a similar but different problem for you:

We need to make B the subject of the equation below:

An = Bm * (C*D)p ..................... isolate B

An * (C*D)-p= Bm * (C*D)p * (C*D)-p

An * (C*D)-p= Bm * (C*D)p-p

An * (C*D)-p= Bm * (C*D)0

An * (C*D)-p= Bm ........................flip

Bm = An * (C*D)-p

[Bm ] 1/m = [An * (C*D)-p]1/m

Bm*(1/m) = [An * (C*D)-p]1/m

B1 = [An * (C*D)-p]1/m

B = [An * (C*D)-p]1/m
I wouldn't expect that question from someone doing thermodynamics, which it looks like to be.

Hi there,

View attachment 20405

Kind Regards

Steve
Is the given equation:

\(\displaystyle K_v \ = Q * \sqrt{\frac{\Delta p_{c_v}}{\Delta p}*\frac{r}{r_w}}\) ........................Or

\(\displaystyle K_v \ = \sqrt[Q]{\frac{\Delta p_{c_v}}{\Delta p}*\frac{r}{r_w}}\)..........................Or something else
1594633322917.png

Is Q the flow rate or amount of heat, I am just curious.
There is something called equilibrium constant Knu but it doesn't satisfy any equation like the one you wrote, on the other hand it may be connected to flow equations. In that case, K is the flow coefficient and Q is the flow rate. In any event, Subhotosh Khan wrote you how to find Q. It would nice to know a bit more about your variables, besides the math question.

If A=B*C, then B = A/C

If A =BC, then ln(A) =Cln(B). Now follow the step above to solve for C.

Hi there,

View attachment 20405

Kind Regards

Steve
How would you make Q the subject if the question is simplified to

[MATH]K_v = Q * A[/MATH]?

Is Q the flow rate or amount of heat, I am just curious.
There is something called equilibrium constant Knu but it doesn't satisfy any equation like the one you wrote, on the other hand it may be connected to flow equations. In that case, K is the flow coefficient and Q is the flow rate. In any event, Subhotosh Khan wrote you how to find Q. It would nice to know a bit more about your variables, besides the math question.

You are correct in your second question. K is the flow coefficient and His the flow rate. Its been so long since I did any of this, I really needed someone to point me in the right direction. I have a solution but not sure its correct :0)