Trigonometry question

Hey Subhotosh,
I've attempted many things but unfortunately have lost the paper work, however to satisfy the criteria for this site, ill attempt one more time and repost my findings/blocker. Thank you

Tried to solve for some internal angles. I am not sure if I'm heading the right way by attempting to draw a rectangle or parallelogram extension from lines within the triangle. IMG_6627.JPG

It seems to me that <BMC depends on how you break up the 80o at <B.

If that is not true, then there must be at least one more restriction. Plug in different ways of getting a sum to be 80o by <B and see if you can see a problem with those numbers.

I assume you know how to use the sine rule and cosine rule? It can be done using them.

If you want to brush up on them, it can certainly be done that way.
If/when you have revisited them, I can point you in the right direction to solve this problem using them.

how can sin/cos/tan be used if this triangle doesnt have length of each side listed?

You label the length of one of the sides e.g. AC as 1 (length unit). (Then work out other sides (which will therefore be in terms of this unit of length)).

lol this website was zero use to me. I'm honestly just trying to get a solution and sharing my blockers. I'm going to just go head to grade-ahead franchise location down the street and just knock on the door and ask for in person guidance.

At each stage draw out the triangle mentioned, with the angles and lengths that you have.
As you find a length, put it on the original picture.

Put AC=1
[MATH]\triangle[/MATH] ACB Use sine rule to find BC and BA
[MATH]\triangle[/MATH] ACM Use sine rule to find AM
[MATH]\triangle[/MATH] AMB Use cosine rule to find MB
[MATH]\triangle[/MATH] CMB Use sine rule to find [MATH]\angle[/MATH]BMC