Trying to combine individual player win statistics to team's overall win probability

tsrtsr

[FONT=&quot]
Here goes:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have a team composed of 5 players. Each player has played in a pool of hundreds of thousands of players, hundreds of games. Every time that player was teamed with 4 other random players.

Over the course of 500 games, that player has achieved a 55.6% win rate. This time, said player is teamed with 4 other players and their individual win rates are also known to me: 44.4%, 56.5%, 63% and 38.8%.
The opposing team's individual win rates are not known to me but I do know that the mean player win rate from the overall pool of players is 50%.

The game is conducted in player unison, not in sequence. Meaning, it's the same as a basketball or football match, and not like a relay race.

All of the above is just an example to help me explain what I'm trying to figure out.
I'd like to estimate the team's probability to win the game. Do I simply go about a simple average of them all, or is there another measure? Kind of at a loss so I have no work already done in an attempt to figure it out myself.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Thank you.[/FONT]