tutor

pippo19

This probably isn't the right place to put this, but I'm desperate. Is anyone willing to tutor online. I have a couple of days to learn half a semester of geometry and need help. I will pay. Please. Please.

" I have a couple of days to learn half a semester of geometry "
Not possible!

possible. I know some of the stuff. This is the person that looked over the first semester and still was able to pass a final on it.

Big difference between "pass a final" and "learn". We can help with a specific problem or two, but you'll find money-taking resources elsewhere.

pippo19 said:
possible. I know some of the stuff. This is the person that looked over the first semester and still was able to pass a final on it.
Well, "look over the 2nd semester" then; cheaper than paying a tutor...

Pippo19, your whole way of thinking is off! You want to learn a half of semester's worth of Geometry in a couple of days? How can anybody even think like that? :shock: STOP THIS NONSENSE, OK!

happy said:
Pippo19, your whole way of thinking is off! You want to learn a half of semester's worth of Geometry in a couple of days? How can anybody even think like that? :shock: STOP THIS NONSENSE, OK!
Hmmmm....where's the "dignity" in this post ?

Haven't forgiven, haven't forgotten, eh, Denis? :wink: You still don't think I'm human, do you?

happy said:
Haven't forgiven, haven't forgotten, eh, Denis? :wink: You still don't think I'm human, do you?
I will not "dignify" that with an answer.

[there was nothing to forgive anyway...you were correct!]