Urgent calc work.Please (#4)

prinawo

what would be the answer for this question??

Attachments

• help pls.pdf
    129.4 KB · Views: 19
Are you seriously expecting us to do all your work for you and then you get the credit? I'm out.

what would be the answer for this question??
Nope! It is now the second question.

First one was in:

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

Nope! It is now the second question.

First one was in:

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.
did i ask that question? no so i dont know what youre talking about.

did i ask that question? no so i dont know what youre talking about.
Of course....

"hello I have this same question. What exactly do you think the constraint and objective is, given the information he has provided.."​

Who said that??

Of course....

"hello I have this same question. What exactly do you think the constraint and objective is, given the information he has provided.."​

Who said that??
i am talking about the math question.. do u comprehendo

I just have one thing to say here. If I found another post where you attack a helper I will request that you get banned from this site.

It is a step-by-step problem. Simply follow the instructions. What help do you need? Please join the conversation by STARTING the conversation. Last chance,

you have been cheating since 2007. pls, cut the act and spare me
When I was teaching I told my students that I would do each and every homework problem for them if they wanted me to. All they had to do was make an appointment with me to do it. But I expected them to work at it and when they were done they would be able to do the problems themselves. Is that cheating? Or is it teaching?

If you had simply asked about the problem instead of demanding you would have had your answer by now. And you would likely be able to do any similar problem. So who lost the "cut the act and spare me" challenge? It often takes as much or more effort to try to cheat than it does to actually sit down and learn how to do it.

-Dan