Volume Calculation

ellifxsx

I have 360 tons of sardine fish with an 18-cm crooked mouth that weighs up to 127 grams. I need ONLY ONE cube to store all these fish, considering that there must be a ramp inside the cube with a height of 5 cm

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
I don't know if it was clear, so clarifying more about the question I asked:

There are 360 tons of a type of sardine that weighs 127 grams and is 18 centimeters long.

I need to put them all inside a cube, and inside this cube there has to be a ramp that is 5 centimeters high.

I would like to know the dimensions of the cube.

I have 360 tons of sardine fish with an 18-cm crooked mouth that weighs up to 127 grams. I need ONLY ONE cube to store all these fish, considering that there must be a ramp inside the cube with a height of 5 cm
You say:

I have 360 tons ← is that metric ton or "imperial ton"

This statement that you posted does not look like an original problem statement. Please post the problem EXACTLY. A packing calculation needs many more data or information.

You say:

I have 360 tons ← is that metric ton or "imperial ton"

This statement that you posted does not look like an original problem statement. Please post the problem EXACTLY. A packing calculation needs many more data or information.

- I have 360 metric tons of sardine is 18 cm long and 127 grams

- I need to size a cube to hold all these sardines

- We cannot put sardines under the ramp.

- Inside the cube there must be a ramp. The length of the ramp will be the length of the cube, which must be calculated. The mandatory is that it must be 5 cm high at the highest part, and the lowest part will be along the floor of the cube.

This will be like a big cold room, the fish will enter and be stored there. The ramp is for the fish to slide down to a door at the bottom. I put in a new image.

Captura de tela 2021-06-16 173805.png

- I have 360 metric tons of sardine is 18 cm long and 127 grams

- I need to size a cube to hold all these sardines

- We cannot put sardines under the ramp.

- Inside the cube there must be a ramp. The length of the ramp will be the length of the cube, which must be calculated. The mandatory is that it must be 5 cm high at the highest part, and the lowest part will be along the floor of the cube.

This will be like a big cold room, the fish will enter and be stored there. The ramp is for the fish to slide down to a door at the bottom. I put in a new image.

View attachment 27951
You CANNOT calculate the size of the "room" from the data you have provided.

What is the average "volume" of a sardine? Are those "skinny" like an earthworm or "fat" like a turtle?

You CANNOT calculate the size of the "room" from the data you have provided.

What is the average "volume" of a sardine? Are those "skinny" like an earthworm or "fat" like a turtle?

Each sardine is 18 cm long and weighs 127 grams.