Walk me through?

MraCstln

Assume on a particular day the views of a certain rare pepe meme are normally distributed with the most views at 7 p.m. and standard deviation of 1 hour.

i. What percentage of people saw the rare pepe between 6 and 8 p.m.?
ii. What percentage of people saw the rare pepe after 8 p.m.?
iii. What percentage of people saw the rare pepe before 6:30 p.m.?with the most views at 7 p.m. and standard deviation of 1 hour.

I'm not sure how to approach this problem at all.

Am I going to be using normalcdf or invnorm?

I currently do not have a graphing calculator, so are there any online ones that I could use?

Assume on a particular day the views of a certain rare pepe meme are normally distributed with the most views at 7 p.m. and standard deviation of 1 hour.

i. What percentage of people saw the rare pepe between 6 and 8 p.m.?
ii. What percentage of people saw the rare pepe after 8 p.m.?
iii. What percentage of people saw the rare pepe before 6:30 p.m.?with the most views at 7 p.m. and standard deviation of 1 hour.

I'm not sure how to approach this problem at all.

Am I going to be using normalcdf or invnorm?

I currently do not have a graphing calculator, so are there any online ones that I could use?

If this is for a class, what methods are taught for finding normal probabilities? If they are using calculators, you should have one. If not, there are other ways (such as tables or online calculators). We should be helping you do what you will need to do on a test, not online.

Can you show what you would do up to the point of using the calculator or table?

If you have access to a calculator, you can find which function to use by searching for each function name (in the manual, or online) to see what it does; it will be obvious which you need: the one whose output, not input, is a probability!

You can find sites that will do this particular calculation by searching for "normalcdf online" or "normal distribution calculator", or something like that. I think there are actual free TI-84 emulators online, but they are at least partially illegal, in my experience. Legal ones require a license from TI, or something equivalent.