What am I doing wrong? "How fast is the light beam moving along the wall when...?"

Frenchi33

What am I doing wrong? "How fast is the light beam moving along the wall when...?"

A patrol car is parked 30 feet from a long warehouse (see figure). The revolving light on top of the car turns at a rate of 30 revolutions per minute. How fast is the light beam moving along the wall when the beam makes angles of θ = 45°, θ = 60°, and θ = 80° with the line perpendicular from the light to the wall? (Round your answers to two decimal places.)

(1) I converted from degrees to radians --> "30 rev/min = 60pi rad/min"

(2) I came up with a formula --> "sec^2(theta) * d(theta)/dt = 1/30 * dx/dt"

(3) Then I changed that to "30/cos^2(theta) * d(theta)/dt = dx/dt"

(4) Next, I plug in everything for the first angle of theta, so... "30/cos^2(45) * 60pi = dx/dt"

And I get "dx/dt = 20491.38052", which rounded to two decimal places is "dx/dt = 20491.38", but that's not right on my e-homework submission. This isn't only wrong for when (theta) = 45 degrees. It's wrong for 60 degrees and 80 degrees as well, so I assume I have an error in the formula or something? Please help!!

Thank you.

A patrol car is parked 30 feet from a long warehouse (see figure). The revolving light on top of the car turns at a rate of 30 revolutions per minute. How fast is the light beam moving along the wall when the beam makes angles of θ = 45°, θ = 60°, and θ = 80° with the line perpendicular from the light to the wall?
What is shown in the "figure"? Thank you! ;)