Wheel Probability

Marko334

Say hypothetically you're in a gameshow and there's a big wheel in front of you, this wheel has 16 Different sections and each section has a different amount of money. I want to figure out if you spun this wheel 3 times a week how much money would you get? In this I would want to factor in the position of the wheel and how fast you spin it, would their be anyway way to calculate this besides using experimental probability?

Also if the amount of money in each section needs to be specified I could just make up some numbers

Say hypothetically you're in a gameshow and there's a big wheel in front of you, this wheel has 16 Different sections and each section has a different amount of money. I want to figure out if you spun this wheel 3 times a week how much money would you get? In this I would want to factor in the position of the wheel and how fast you spin it, would their be anyway way to calculate this besides using experimental probability?

Also if the amount of money in each section needs to be specified I could just make up some numbers
The expected value per spin would be the average of the 16 numbers. The law of large numbers says that if you spin very many times, you can expect to get a total of that average times the number of spins. With a relatively small number of spins, it may deviate considerably from that. (This is why it is called chance.)

Now, if, as on a game show, there are any special sections like "bankrupt", then everything changes.