where can i find self learning materials for MAT0028 / MAT0022C / MAT0029 / MAT0057 /

Aliaa

Hello everyone!

Its my first time here, i was wondering where can i find self learning materials for MAT0028 / MAT0022C / MAT0029 / MAT0057 / MAT1033

Unfortunately i don't have enough money or time to enroll in these courses so i will self study as usual.

Appreciate your help and understanding, thank you!

i was wondering where can i find self learning materials for MAT0028 / MAT0022C / MAT0029 / MAT0057 / MAT1033

Unfortunately i don't have enough money or time to enroll in these courses so i will self study...
There are loads of places. For instance, your local Kumon tutoring center could probably help. A used-book store will likely have loads of old textbooks, plus many of the "Dummies" type of books for extra help. There are also tons of online sites, such as this one, that contain lessons of interest.

Were you looking for something specific? Thank you! ;)

There are loads of places. For instance, your local Kumon tutoring center could probably help. A used-book store will likely have loads of old textbooks, plus many of the "Dummies" type of books for extra help. There are also tons of online sites, such as this one, that contain lessons of interest.

Were you looking for something specific? Thank you! ;)

Thank You!

Hello everyone!

Its my first time here, i was wondering where can i find self learning materials for MAT0028 / MAT0022C / MAT0029 / MAT0057 / MAT1033

Unfortunately i don't have enough money or time to enroll in these courses so i will self study as usual.

Appreciate your help and understanding, thank you!
These codes that you are referring to are not used universally but rather just unique to a specific college (at least in the USA-if I am wrong about other countrie(s) I sincerely apologize). That is, each (US) college have different codes for their courses. If you tell us the specific subject in math that you want to study you should get precise information from the forum.

As far as not having funds to enroll in these classes there is a way around that-sometimes. You can always ask the instructor if you can simply sit in on the class. Not having the time is another matter.

I would invite you to visit https://www.youtube.com/user/FreeAcademyForMath/playlists