Where is JeffM

Beer induced reaction follows.
Jeff deserves a nice break. ?☀️?

[imath]\;[/imath]
Indeed.
Especially from that lovable member who likes to say "I will be sure to monitor your posts to students asking for math help."

Indeed.
Especially from that lovable member who likes to say "I will be sure to monitor your posts to students asking for math help."

Yes, and I am monitoring your posts as well, jonah2.0. I reported your post for going off-topic and being trouble-making.

jonah2.0 should have said said:
Thank you, lookagain. You are correct, as you are the majority of the time.

Last edited:
Jeff deserves a nice break. ?☀️?

[imath]\;[/imath]

JeffM may have taken a permanent break as a former member did who passed away. With his age, COVID-19 around,
and the longer he is not on the different forum sites, that would be more likely.

JeffM may have taken a permanent break as a former member did who passed away. With his age, COVID-19 around,
and the longer he is not on the different forum sites, that would be more likely.
Very sad, but possibly true.

Agree. Possibly, not probably.

With one exception, nobody I've spoken with knows anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.

[imath]\;[/imath]
Both of my parents, and my aunt and uncle. My Dad died of complications this last August. I managed to miss it somehow.

-Dan

Yes, and I am monitoring your posts as well, jonah2.0. I reported your post for going off-topic and being trouble-making.
Minor oversight.
That may have been "trouble maker".
You ought to get an award as Hall Monitor or as tattletale awardee perhaps.
I should nominate you so that you get inducted in the Hall Monitor Hall of Fame.
jonah2.0 should have said said:
Thank you, lookagain. You are correct, as you are the majority of the time.
I just love it when you fabricate a quote every now and then.
You're so humble too with only "majority of the time".
What's with the negativity?
I like to think that JeffM is simply enjoying his much deserved retirement with his wife and is simply trying to minimize his stress from a member like you who likes to bust his chops from time to time with your undiplomatic enlightenment.
Both of my parents, and my aunt and uncle. My Dad died of complications this last August. I managed to miss it somehow.

-Dan
I'm very sorry to hear about your father Dan.
I thought he already doing better after his recent accident.

-Dan
I had COVID-19-- it is a terrible virus.
Dan, I am truly sorry to hear about your father.

-Dan
Dan, I am so sorry to hear that , about your family. My brother in India was inflicted with it. He is doing well now, with slightly diminished lung capacity. He credits practicing Yoga for his escape and recovery. Stay well,

Khan

Thanks for the comments. Honestly, and I'm not saying I'm happy about it, Dad was failing anyway. He had dementia and I can't think of anything worse than losing my mind and knowing about it. The pneumonia associated with covid got him but the virus apparently has an effect on dementia and he really wasn't there any more.

I'm glad the rest of you got better. I agree... this thing is nasty.

-Dan

Note: jonah2.0's post #9 is the second post in this same thread to be reported. His first report went off-topic on an
attack on me, when the topic is about JeffM's disappearance. He continued his attacks even after it was made
clear that he is the problem.

I want to thank everyone who was caring enough to wonder about me.

I am fine.

I got roped in to being campaign manager for two candidates for the local school board. It turned out to be a full time job. I wrote copy for ads, recruited volunteers, etc.