Who can solve this problem???

No one is making fun of you. He's taking you through step by step.

-Dan
Yes, I know, but what I want is a effective solution. This is a question in my exam so I only have five minutes to do it. I have told them that the above equation is complicated, but they don't understand my opinion.

-36m^2.x^4+48m^2.x^3-45m^2.x^2+9m^2x-96mx^6+256mx^5-280mx^4+184mx^3-24mx^2-64x^8+256x^7-400x^6+336x^5-144x^4=0
Now collect terms with m2 and m and terms without m.

Assuming your arithmetic is correct:

-36m^2.x^4+48m^2.x^3-45m^2.x^2+9m^2x-96mx^6+256mx^5-280mx^4+184mx^3-24mx^2-64x^8+256x^7-400x^6+336x^5-144x^4=0

m^2(-36x^4+48.x^3-45.x^2+9x) + m(-96x^6+256x^5-280x^4+184x^3-24x^2) - (64x^8+256x^7-400x^6+336x^5-144x^4) = 0

and continue....

Yes, I know, but what I want is a effective solution. This is a question in my exam so I only have five minutes to do it. I have told them that the above equation is complicated, but they don't understand my opinion.
I agree that the problem (and the method you are trying to use) seems very complicated for an exam. (I assume you are not saying you are actually doing an exam right now, but that this is either a practice for a future exam, or a past exam.)

Perhaps it will help if you tell us more about the context of the question. What topics have you been learning that might be applied here? Are there any other ideas you have? Do you think there might be some trick, rather than a routine method, that could work? (The answer turns out to be simple, but I don't yet see a quick approach.)

Don't make fun of me!
I am not making fun of you. You, not I, presented to the forum a messy problem to deal with. You seem to want us to just give you a solution. It doesn't work that way here. We only give hints and guidance so you can arrive at the right answer. You choose to keep giving us only half of your work. So what do you expect me to say other than to please finish the work that we requested from you. I do not see how to do this problem in a few minutes. I do not see any tricks. It is just a mechanical solution that is very messy. Try not to be frustrated and as a team we will help you arrive at the answer. Now please do as asked and combine like terms

If I agree that the equation is complicated I can't change that. I can only tell you the steps. You need to do the work. If you can't do a step, then tell us why and we will explain it the best we can.

@hoosie ... I upvoted your post. One small thing to add. You evaluated the original polynomial at x = 1 and found a 0. I suppose you were making use of a trick that occasionally comes in useful. If the coefficients of a polynomial add up to 0, then (x - 1) is a factor. I thought I'd mention that trick for the benefit of anyone reading this who might not know it.