Win-win!

pre-beginner

Hey there! I want to start studying mathematics. I was good at school but haven’t done much of that for a long time. I teach English so maybe there’s someone who’d like to improve their English and help me out with mathematics?

I want to start studying mathematics. I was good at school but haven’t done much of that for a long time.
Have you thought about reviewing school math by using free online math courses? They help me find what I forget.

I don't think this site teach classes, but can help with individual math problem if you post what you tried or to ask question about it.

Hey there! I want to start studying mathematics. I was good at school but haven’t done much of that for a long time. I teach English so maybe there’s someone who’d like to improve their English and help me out with mathematics?
Please share with us YOUR plan for progress and your math-background and why do you want sharpen your "math-skills".

No need to help with English to get help with math. When you're ready just post your question(s); but first the posting guidelines.