World population and Fibonacci numbers! Golden number - logarithmic growth?

Sylvi91

Hello everyone.

Maybe may work will interest somebody.

Last Sunday something inspired me to prepare diagram, that shows humankind population from 1 AD to 2050AD with small prediction.
This diagram is based on published data, statistics and in general Our knowledge about population on the world.
Please look the picture. I have tried add picture in 300 dpi but no success, and also I couldn't add .pdf file with around 150 kB size.
population timeline v6_72dpi-01.jpg

I looking for support to help me find a equation to function, a have drawn. Also i would like to fill the table with is presented in publication between 300 000BC to 60 000 BC.
I suppose that this equation should be with logarithm, because golden spiral is also logarythmic and humankind population is growing geometrically. As said about it economist Thomas Robert Malthus in XVIII century.

So... from this diagram probability of reaching over 12 bn people on Earth in 2050 AD is possible. Who knows? I'm not really sure and don't want to convince everyone, we will see in future.
In my opinion probability for born gifted people is also increasing around time when population is reaching any Fibonacci number.

Sorry if this is hard to understand but english is my second language.
Thanks for any any help and comments.

Below is link to my short unfinished publication from Google Drive with table and diagram.

World Population and Fibonacci numbers.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qVZFyictqCIeJL74qn8EwxC0aIFMoSRk