worthy of examination - (translation)

shahar

I want to change the expression worthy of examination because the dictionaries that I look for can't give the right meaning of that expression (because the structure of the Hebrew Sentence (or may it the structure of the English sentence)) and I want to translate it to Hebrew. So, how I can change the words or do restatement in the expression worthy of examination without change the entire sentence?
Here the text:
Each parabola is, in some form, a graph of a second-degree function has many properties that are worthy of examination.

Last edited:
This is, of course, not at all a mathematical question.

But I see no reason it should be hard to translate. It means "worth examining", that is, "deserving of study", or "good to think about".

EDIT: I now notice that the sentence as a whole makes no grammatical sense ("A is B has C"). Did you copy it incorrectly?

Last edited:
correction: ...has = and has
so:
... a second-degree function and has many properties that

I want to change the expression worthy of examination because the dictionaries that I look for can't give the right meaning of that expression (because the structure of the Hebrew Sentence (or may it the structure of the English sentence)) and I want to translate it to Hebrew. So, how I can change the words or do restatement in the expression worthy of examination without change the entire sentence?
Here the text:
Each parabola is, in some form, a graph of a second-degree function has many properties that are worthy of examination.
that are worthy of examination. → that should be considered.

that are worthy of examination. → that should be utilized.

that are worthy of examination. → that should be mathematically investigated.

that are worthy of examination. → that should be considered.

that are worthy of examination. → that should be utilized.

that are worthy of examination. → that should be mathematically investigated.
What is the meaning of 'to be considered' expression?
What is the meaning that parabola need to be considered?

What is the meaning that parabola - " has many properties" - need to be considered?
What is the meaning that parabola - " has many properties" - need to be considered?

One of those properties could be - say - existence of minima/maxima

One of those properties could be- say - existence/non-existence of x or y intercepts!

You did not think about these?!!

What is the meaning that parabola need to be considered?
to consider - to think carefully about (something)
properties of parabola should be considered - properties of parabola should be thought of carefully