Youtube Math

willy_2005

Hi! I'm new here and want to revise MATHs before my Mocks. Could U please tell me several sources on youtube with Clear explanations and with Revision, so I can try to do by my own and then see explanation to compare. Thanks

It is so strange that willy_2005 and MATHScience Daniel Dallas have the same IP address!! One is asking for U-tube reference and the other one is trying drum up business for own U-tube programs.

Why don't they merge and talk to each other?!!

It is so strange that willy_2005 and MATHScience Daniel Dallas have the same IP address!! One is asking for U-tube reference and the other one is trying drum up business for own U-tube programs.

Why don't they merge and talk to each other?!!
They talk via voip!

We had a dialog with Daniel here on the site. So, Ive searched him on youtube: nice and clear explanation. At least, I've covered straight lines and also went through revision. Do U guys know him?

We had a dialog with Daniel here on the site. So, Ive searched him on youtube: nice and clear explanation. At least, I've covered straight lines and also went through revision. Do U guys know him?
No.

I thought you know him. Ok. It turned out he is a teacher at my school, however in different set.