Parallelogram ABCD

skybell17

Parallelogram ABCD is given. Angle A is located at the left bottom angle, angle B is located at the right bottom corner, C is the top right corner, and D is the top left corner. Angle A is portrayed with angle measure 3x+20 and Angle C is portrayed by angle measure 2x+30.
What is the measure of angle B?

Can you post what you've tried, so we know where you're stuck?

Can you post what you've tried, so we know where you're stuck?
i haven’t made any progress because i’m unsure of where to start. would i set the two given to each other as diagonal so bisect each other and then multiply the outcome to get the whole diagonal of AC?
i’m sorry. i’m really bad at Geometry, and i have to keep reading through everything

i haven’t made any progress because i’m unsure of where to start. would i set the two given to each other as diagonal so bisect each other and then multiply the outcome to get the whole diagonal of AC?
i’m sorry. i’m really bad at Geometry, and i have to keep reading through everything

In a parallelogram, opposite angles are equal, and adjacent angles are supplementary. Based on that, can you proceed?

Please draw a diagram, label everything and post it. This way we can communicate with you intelligently.

What do you know about angles in a parallelogram?

Parallelogram ABCD is given. Angle A is located at the left bottom angle, angle B is located at the right bottom corner, C is the top right corner, and D is the top left corner. Angle A is portrayed with angle measure 3x+20 and Angle C is portrayed by angle measure 2x+30. What is the measure of angle B?
@skybell17Opposite angles of a parallelogram have the same measure.