What is the highest mark?

math 2019

I'm stock with question, as I wasn't in school yesterday and my teacher wasn't there today to explain the steam and leaf plot system. Can anybody give me a hand with question b, please.
And sorry that there is no workings shown . But if we think about it, how can I show workings if I'm lost at it. Thanks to those who will help me out.

I'm stock with question, as I wasn't in school yesterday and my teacher wasn't there today to explain the steam and leaf plot system. Can anybody give me a hand with question b, please.
And sorry that there is no workings shown . But if we think about it, how can I show workings if I'm lost at it. Thanks to those who will help me out.
Since you do not know the fundamentals of a stem-leaf plot, please go to:

https://www.purplemath.com/modules/stemleaf.htm

You will find excellent explanation with worked-out-example problems. Do the solved problems and try to understand each step. Use pencil and paper as you are working through it. Please write back if you still have trouble and now you can show your work!

The stem is the number of tens and the leafs are the number of ones. That may sound complicated but here is the list of scores which should help.

Also go to the site that was recommended.
41, 42, 43, 45
52, 52, 54, 58, 59, 59
61,64, 65, 65, 66, 68
71, 71, 72, 72, 73, 75, 77, 79
82, 83, 84, 86
95, 96, 97
100, 100