Finding missing Parameters

IshaanM8

Hey, thanks for clicking in on this. Appreciate any help!

So, the question is, that a team is looking for a driver out of 3 total drivers, to drive a 800m race. They usually drive 400m races but the final match is of 800m. Now I'm given two models, as i've attached from picture one. Driver 1 and Driver 2.

Equations.PNG

Doesn't end here. We have a 3rd driver and are given the split times for it's race. I've attached that as a picture too.
Split times.PNG

Now, the thing is, how am i supposed to graph Driver 1 and Driver 2, I'm missing like 3 parameters. The question asks me to get a function for Driver 3 as well, but i've only got split times, how am I supposed to get a function from that? Do i just put it in excel and graph it?

Driver 3 Graphed.PNG

I tried doing that but i'm stuck and have no leads on where to go next. There's also a 'staging' we have to follow. Where a driver is 1st, 2nd or third, i've attached that picture as well.
Placements.PNG

This is so difficult honestly. I tried to follow the staging and made times for driver 1 / 2 accordingly, to get a rough idea on how the "race" for the 400m is supposed to look like, but that still gives me at a dead end on how to actually get the parameters and get a full-fledged function, which i can graph for a more accurate representation. I can only attach 4 files, so i took a gyazo screenshot of them here: https://gyazo.com/302914613ffa3b4b70ef39c9056e827b
https://gyazo.com/6b42b38d862ac49352d58257e577652d

More or less, the main things are here: https://gyazo.com/939f96fbab81560ecc2a068a67ef599b

SO yes, this is a task for 2 weeks we've been given, with only knowledge of derivatives and how to derive equations of trigonometric functions, logarithmic and exponential functions. Then they drop this bomb on us. I'm not asking to be spoon fed but just a couple of hints and lending hands because I've got NO idea on how to do this at all. PLEASE any help would be appreciated

Please post the entire problem including any and all relevant graphs, charts, etc.

There's just too much missing here.

Please post the entire problem including any and all relevant graphs, charts, etc.

There's just too much missing here.
I thought that too, there's way to much missing. But honestly, that's all I've been given as information.

I thought that too, there's way to much missing. But honestly, that's all I've been given as information.
Where did this problem come from?

Which subject?

Which topic? - what is being taught in class now - to do what?

Where did this problem come from?

Which subject?

Which topic? - what is being taught in class now - to do what?
This is based on further calculus. The topic is further differentiation and applications. Year 12 maths methods Australia QLD curriculum. We are deriving logarithmic, trigonometric and exponential equations currently.

This is based on further calculus. The topic is further differentiation and applications. Year 12 maths methods Australia QLD curriculum. We are deriving logarithmic, trigonometric and exponential equations currently.
Can you please post screen-shot/s of the COMPLETE problem - as it was given to you.