Statistics question

TEOH1016

Can someone help me on this question? Thanks a lot!

66% of all statistics professors in the country received a sample copy of a new statistics book. Given that only 43% of the professors who received the sample copy had used the book as main text book, as compared to 37% who did not received the books. Draw the situation in an appropriate diagram. What is the percentage that a professor who received the synopsis.

From what you have said, I would guess a Venn Diagram may be suitable.
What is the percentage that a professor who received the synopsis.
However, the final question does not make sense. If you check it and write it again someone may be able to advise.

Can someone help me on this question? Thanks a lot!

66% of all statistics professors in the country received a sample copy of a new statistics book. Given that only 43% of the professors who received the sample copy had used the book as main text book, as compared to 37% who did not received the books. Draw the situation in an appropriate diagram. What is the percentage that a professor who received the synopsis.
The wording is unclear at a couple places. Here is one possible correction:

66% of all statistics professors in the country received a sample copy of a new statistics book. Given that only 43% of the professors who received the sample copy used the book as a main text book, as compared to 37% of those who did not receive the book. Draw the situation in an appropriate diagram. What percentage of professors who used the book had received the sample copy [?].​

I'm guessing that the "synopsis" mentioned in the last sentence is supposed to be "sample copy" as previously mentioned, and I made up the rest; I have no idea what the question is really supposed to be.

Another diagram you could use would be a table with rows for "received" and "didn't receive", and columns for "used" and "didn't use".