the difference between Revenue per user and Average revenue per user

simpletbss

I am a small business and wanted to know the difference between Revenue per user and Average revenue per user, I had a revenue of 500 and total new subscriptions of 12,for June, revenue of 500 and total new subscriptions of 12, for June, revenue of 1200 and total subscriptions of 15 for July, revenue of $1800 and 15 for the month of August just wanted help in knowing how should I calculate my RPU or ARPU and which is better. Any kind of suggestions are welcome

Really, you run a small business, and you want to know the difference between revenue per user and average revenue per user. What is the possible relevance of such information?

I am a small business and wanted to know the difference between Revenue per user and Average revenue per user, I had a revenue of 500 and total new subscriptions of 12,for June, revenue of 500 and total new subscriptions of 12, for June, revenue of 1200 and total subscriptions of 15 for July, revenue of $1800 and 15 for the month of August just wanted help in knowing how should I calculate my RPU or ARPU and which is better. Any kind of suggestions are welcome
What does Google say?

Really, you run a small business, and you want to know the difference between revenue per user and average revenue per user. What is the possible relevance of such information?
just wanted to understand it will you be able to help

Not very clear
Which site/s did you look into -

exactly where/what are "not very clear"?​
We can explain the "muddy" statements of those sites!!

Last edited by a moderator:
revenue of 500 and total new subscriptions of 12, for June,
revenue of 500 and total new subscriptions of 12, for June
Hello simpletbss. Why have you repeated that statement? Did you intend to type something else?

:confused:

If there are, say, 20 "users" then the "revenue per user" might well be 20 different numbers. The "average revenue per user" would be the sum of those numbers divided by 20.