Need help

Hira Javaid

Use truth tables to show whether the following arguments are valid. If the argument is valid, explain why. If the argument is not valid, give a counterexample.
A ∨ B
B

I know the definition of valid arguments i know to make truth tables but i don't understand like how to do it...like do i need to make truth table of A or B then after it what should be the next step. Please help

Use truth tables to show whether the following arguments are valid. If the argument is valid, explain why. If the argument is not valid, give a counterexample.
A ∨ B
B
I assume that the notation [imath]\dfrac{A\vee B}{B}[/imath] means If A or B is true that B is true.
[ [imath](1+1=2) \vee (2+1=4) [/imath] ] is a true statement; now is [imath](2+1=4)[/imath] a true statement?

A ∨ B
B
I know the definition of valid arguments i know to make truth tables but i don't understand like how to do it...like do i need to make truth table of A or B then after it what should be the next step. Please help
I assume that the notation [imath]\dfrac{A\vee B}{B}[/imath] means If A or B is true that B is true.
[ [imath](1+1=2) \vee (2+1=4) [/imath] ] is a true statement; now is [imath](2+1=4)[/imath] a true statement?
Yes, may be?