“Language” puzzle

Checkmate

I’m not sure what I’m looking at here or if it’s even relevant to this forum? All i was told is to determine what ”language” this is.
I assume that’s literal but unsure. I took a steganography challenge, was able to find the hidden image and identify the encryption method but as i cant find the “language” i cant break the code. I’m at wits end.1046E0E8-DBA7-427F-BDA0-461A479771FD.jpeg

Subhotosh Khan

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m not sure what I’m looking at here or if it’s even relevant to this forum? All i was told is to determine what ”language” this is.
I assume that’s literal but unsure. I took a steganography challenge, was able to find the hidden image and identify the encryption method but as i cant find the “language” i cant break the code. I’m at wits end.View attachment 22395
In which class did you meet this assignment? What was the subject matter?

Checkmate

It’s not a class I’m almost 60 and out of school a looong time lol. It’s a challenge i accepted from a coworker who is always trying to show me up. Clearly i bit off more than i can chew. He has an IT background if that’s relevant.

topsquark

If I had to guess, I'd say it's Romulan.

-Dan

Checkmate

I tried all the sci-fi type languages, dead languages ,etc and hit a brick wall.
Perhaps i missed something but ruled out Romulan.
I’m stymied by this, I’m decent with math as there is a process involve, but If told to find the “language” and you don’t recognize it, obviously you can run it through some search engines hoping for a hit, but when that fails...
Maybe this is simple and I’m overthinking it, but im unsure how to attack the problem?

Last edited: