3 - Page Packet ( Shapes / Lines ) Need Completion By Tomorrow

- Letter To The Forum

" You'd better get started working on it . "

Deepest apologies . I already finished , I was just testing too see what kind of site this was . Quite formidable with services and respectably - embraced about formats . I 'm not too good myself with formatting but I sure do want to know more about them . And for the guy who asked about my name below your first post , it 's a nickname for when I play the prestigious MMO - RPG Warframe .
The game has a mechanic of player ranking called ' Mastery , ' which is quite the costly trophy for a system . MntalMndedMstry means " Mental Minded ( Mastery , ) " of so M X3 meaning " M times three . " I do mean to be sincere , but the next time I ask the Math Help Forums a threaded - question , it will be in the form of a singular question ( s ) to pay symbol of respect towards the volunteers helping here . Disregard the absurd spaces , I just like to see with an open view between my texts and sub - topics.

- M X3​

I was just testing too see what kind of site this was …
Don't mince words. :) Tell us what you really think; that is, what exactly are you testing. One can see what kind of site this is by reading it.

Quite formidable with services and respectably-embraced about formats …
I'm not entirely sure what that means, but, thanks -- it sounds good!

… And for the guy who asked about my name below your first post …
You're referring to Dr. Peterson, not Denis, yes? Your pronoun is a bit confusing because you addressed your post as "Letter To The Forum".

Mental Minded (Mastery)… MX3 meaning "M times three"
Might be better to say, "M three times".

… the next time I ask the Math Help Forums a threaded-question, it will be in the form of a singular question(s) to pay symbol of respect towards the volunteers helping here …
The best way to respect volunteer tutors is following the forum guidelines. Post experimental threads and other off-topic material on the Math Odds and Ends board; otherwise, provide all given circumstances and show some initial efforts towards answering your question. Thank you! :cool:

Last edited: