b]] [1] or [2] only
c]] [1]or[3] only

sujoy:
is 6 divisible by 3?
is 6 - 1 divisible by 3?
is 6 - 2 divisible by 3?

There's something real wrong with you and your posts;
as I said before, I think you're faking and fooling around;
how can you go from a post involving 2^31 * 3^19 to something like this... :?: :?: :?:

its a real pleasure interacting with you sir
these are question no 10& 12 in a test paper which I could not solve.It is as [x+x+1+x+2] is integer, hence it must be in the form3n
however 3n-1 is also a ans why

If 123...m is divisible by 3 then the sum of the digits is a multiple of 3. (m+1)+(m+2)=2m+3 and that is divisible by 3. So the digits add to a multiple of 3 and putting them at the end gives a number 123...(m+2) whose digits add to a multiple of 3 and so the number is too. The next m' is m+3, another multiple and 123...(m'-1) =
123...(m+2) so both are. The answer is b.

I will try to translate
then I apologize.
Now this is embarassing for me that a teacher should apologize.In India teachers are given utmost respect
Regards

sujoy said:
Now this is embarassing for me that a teacher should apologize.
Some cultures are a little more egalitarian than others; some are a little more formal. You, I think, are coming from a more formal environment, and are dealing with people from a less formal one.

If we perceive that we may have caused offence or discomfort, we will generally apologize, even if to "only" a student (in part because we're not thinking of you as an "only" anything, just as a fellow human being).

It's just a little cultural difference. No biggie, okay? :D

Eliz.