6 digits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo Faircrest

I'm looking for a 6 digit number that is divisible by 2,3,4,5, and 6. I have no idea how to find.

I'm looking for a 6 digit number that is divisible by 2,3,4,5, and 6. I have no idea how to find.
If you get a number that is divisible by 12 and 5 - it will be divisible by 2,3,4,5, and 6 - why?

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

I'm wondering if the number of verses words in the Bible, (788280), is unique.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just have to give this one. Compute 2*3*4*5*6. If it is a digit number or larger then you are done and there is no answer. If it is a 6 digit number you can use that number. If it is less than a 6 digit number then multiply it by a number that will make it a 6 digit number.

Not knowing how to do this problems shows that you were not taught division correctly.

I wonder about that.
What is there to wonder about?
Any number \(N=2\cdot 3\cdot 5=30\) is dividable \(2,~3,~5~\&~6\) double that and it is divisible by \(4\).
Thus the six digit number \(300000\) fits the request.

I can't immediately think of any interesting properties about the number 788,280 from my own maths/ computing/ etc experience. But I noticed that you could dial this number with "SUVAT 0", and suvat is an acronym used to help remember the basic laws of motion. I doubt that you'd get God on the other end because we're missing the area code ?

I just have to give this one. Compute 2*3*4*5*6. If it is a digit number or larger then you are done and there is no answer. If it is a 6 digit number you can use that number. If it is less than a 6 digit number then multiply it by a number that will make it a 6 digit number.

Not knowing how to do this problems shows that you were not taught division correctly.
Thanks, I think.

Is the number of words in the Bible, 788280, a unique number?
I can't immediately think of any interesting properties about the number 788,280 from my own maths/ computing/ etc experience. But I noticed that you could dial this number with "SUVAT 0", and suvat is an acronym used to help remember the basic laws of motion. I doubt that you'd get God on the other end because we're missing the area code ?
?

You do know, do you not, that there are \(3^3=27\) books in the authorized New Testament (The Second Testament).
There is no accident there, use of the number \(3\), think Trinity.

You do know, do you not, that there are \(3^3=27\) books in the authorized New Testament (The Second Testament).
Authorized by whom?

Council of Nicaea 325ce.
A bunch of nobodies. Tell me their names and qualifications. Just because a dove is alleged to have perched on Jerome’s shoulder one day is hardly irrefragable evidence of his reliability.

W
Which reminds me of trinity in nature: the three primary colors; time: past; present; and future. How about E=mc squared?

A bunch of nobodies. Tell me their names and qualifications. Just because a dove is alleged to have perched on Jerome’s shoulder one day is hardly irrefragable evidence of his reliability.
Constantine wasn't even a Christian.

Back to math. Please keep biblical speculation and numerology confined to websites where that is the stated and intended purpose.

Reactions: pka
Status
Not open for further replies.