7th grade statistics: stem-and-left plot displays data collected on the size of 15 classes....

AHHAcademy

I am trying to help a good friend’s son with this problem. His online learning class hasn’t explained the steps to solve and it’s been more than 15 years and a brain injury since I taught in the classroom. I would appreciate any help on explaining this. Thank you.
C2D7713F-6559-4C24-9D9A-9413CFFA98B7.jpeg

I am trying to help a good friend’s son with this problem. His online learning class hasn’t explained the steps to solve and it’s been more than 15 years and a brain injury since I taught in the classroom. I would appreciate any help on explaining this. Thank you.
View attachment 35625
Unfortunately, attempting here to provide classroom lectures, especially through a third party who "doesn't speak (or at least remember) the language" is, sad experience has taught us, doomed to failure.

If I understand you correctly, your friend's son's class and/or textbook have left him confused, and you are seeking lessons that will teach him this material. You can find loads of lessons online by using the listing provided by a search engine. Please have the student read at least three lessons from the link, and then have the student reply (or dictate to you a reply) stating what has been attempted and what remains confusing.

Thank you!

Eliz.