A Challenge worth the time

PhantomX

Hello friends!

My colleagues gave me this challenge equation to think about it when I am away from work. The thing is it seems way too difficult and complicated XD next level stuff so here it is and lets see who is the smartest person around here??

9/3 + 2% - (x+y) + dx - dy X9/3 + 2% - (x+y) + dx - dy X(x+a)^n x ∑_(k=0)^n??(n¦k) x^k a^(n-k) ? XXX-XXXX + 887 / (27654 X 1.764%) - 345 f(x)+a_0+∑_(n=1)^∞?(a_n cos??nπx/L?+b_n sin??nπx/L? ) x 0.XXX-XXXX - (1+x)^n+ 1+nx/1!+(n(n-1) x^2)/2!XXX-XXXX8= XXX-XXXX + 887 / (27654 X 1.764%) - 345 = boom! Goodluck XD

Hello friends!

My colleagues gave me this challenge equation to think about it when I am away from work. The thing is it seems way too difficult and complicated XD next level stuff so here it is and lets see who is the smartest person around here??

9/3 + 2% - (x+y) + dx - dy X9/3 + 2% - (x+y) + dx - dy X(x+a)^n x ∑_(k=0)^n??(n¦k) x^k a^(n-k) ? XXX-XXXX + 887 / (27654 X 1.764%) - 345 f(x)+a_0+∑_(n=1)^∞?(a_n cos??nπx/L?+b_n sin??nπx/L? ) x 0.XXX-XXXX - (1+x)^n+ 1+nx/1!+(n(n-1) x^2)/2!XXX-XXXX8= XXX-XXXX + 887 / (27654 X 1.764%) - 345 = boom! Goodluck XD
It looks like gibberish on my screen .....

I definitely concur with Subhotosh Khan that it "looks like gibberish," but here's some of what I think it means.

\(\displaystyle \frac{9}{3} + 2\% - (x + y) + dx - dy \frac{9}{3} + 2\% - (x + y) + dx - dy \cdot (x+a)^{n} x \\
\sum\limits_{k=0}^{n} \left[ \binom{n}{k} x^k a^{n - k} \right] ? XXX-XXXX + \frac{887}{27654 \cdot 1.764\%} - 345 f(x) + a_0 + \\
\sum\limits_{n=1}^{\infty} \left[ a_n cos(\frac{n \pi x}{L}) + b_n sin(\frac{n \pi x}{L}) \right] 0.XXX-XXXX - (1+x)^n + \\
1 + \frac{nx}{1!} + \frac{n(n-1) x^2}{2!} XXX-XXXX8 = XXX-XXXX + \frac{887}{27654 \cdot 1.764\%} - 345\)

Still, though, this is very sloppily written! For one thing, you seem to be using both \(\displaystyle x\) and \(\displaystyle X\) at various points as symbols for multiplication. This is especially awful when the problem itself appears to also contain \(\displaystyle x\) as a variable. You write percent signs at several points, but give no indication as to what we're taking 2 percent of. The notation \(\displaystyle 2\%\) by itself is meaningless. And finally, I have absolutely zero clue what to make of all the XXX-XXX stuff that appears throughout.

Even if all of the above notational errors were cleared up and we could figure out what the heck it even means, literally nothing can be done with it because none of the variables are defined. We have no idea what \(\displaystyle x\), \(\displaystyle y\), \(\displaystyle n\) and \(\displaystyle L\) are, and \(\displaystyle f(x)\) is just some unknown function of \(\displaystyle x\), so nothing can really be said about that either.