a logical sequence that produces prime numbers is true

FAIZE

Good morning
I'll give you the news, I posted a video on youtube explaining how to have prime numbers using a logical sequence and it works very well without fault or errors
the method that I called BCA consists of
1-discard the 2, and the 3 of this sequence
2- start with 5 by adding 2 then 4 each time up to 19 and come back to the line like this

5 7 11 13 17 19
23 25 29 31 35 37
41 43 47 49 53 55
59 61 65 67 71 73
continuing like this until for example 523
3- sees that there is a mixture of prime and non-prime numbers
going to proceed with a brilliant idea
multiply all the numbers together
example the 5 with all the numbers and the 7, the 11 and so on and tick the product of this multiplication at the same time
at the end we find ourselves in front of a table where there are only prime numbers especially when removing them (the product of multiplication)
and that until infinity
and they are classified in 6 columns each column to its character
each column the sum of addition of their digits is identical
there is 5,7,2,4,8,1
and the sum between the lines is 18
after watching the video and vitrifying its credibility give me your opinion on this discovery or invention

thank's

Good morning
I'll give you the news, I posted a video on youtube explaining how to have prime numbers using a logical sequence and it works very well without fault or errors
the method that I called BCA consists of
1-discard the 2, and the 3 of this sequence
2- start with 5 by adding 2 then 4 each time up to 19 and come back to the line like this

5 7 11 13 17 19
23 25 29 31 35 37
41 43 47 49 53 55
59 61 65 67 71 73
continuing like this until for example 523
3- sees that there is a mixture of prime and non-prime numbers
going to proceed with a brilliant idea
multiply all the numbers together
example the 5 with all the numbers and the 7, the 11 and so on and tick the product of this multiplication at the same time
at the end we find ourselves in front of a table where there are only prime numbers especially when removing them (the product of multiplication)
and that until infinity
and they are classified in 6 columns each column to its character
each column the sum of addition of their digits is identical
there is 5,7,2,4,8,1
and the sum between the lines is 18
after watching the video and vitrifying its credibility give me your opinion on this discovery or invention

thank's
I cannot open the video.

What is the proof that this procedure will work for ANY number?

And how is this procedure (if it did work) any more efficient than sieve of Eratosthenes, invented (and proven) thousands of years ago .

I cannot open the video.

What is the proof that this procedure will work for ANY number?

And how is this procedure (if it did work) any more efficient than sieve of Eratosthenes, invented (and proven) thousands of years ago .
I do not know why
the video does not work for me and other forums it opens
I will send you a written copyimg20230530_09574496.jpg

Eratosthenes
he didn't speak right away
I have combined this suite it will help you to know them more closely

Last edited:
What are you talking about? - please explain....

Have you found holes (logical mistakes) in the sieve? Does it miss any prime number or declares a non-prime number as prime number?

Are you saying your method is faster than the sieve?

For a method to include your video in this site, please refer to

https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/just-be-amazed.130786/#post-543012

response #6.
the video is visible to me
and I am making a video where I present the different forms of factorization with this method

you can check it it's simple I gave you all the steps you can even extract a number of 1 billion if you have a robust machine

you can check it it's simple I gave you all the steps you can even extract a number of 1 billion if you have a robust machine
But without a proof, it's useless.

What part of this concept don't you understand?

-Dan

But without a proof, it's useless.

What part of this concept don't you understand?

-Dan
I have in front of me 15 sheets filled with this logical sequence there are only prime numbers
for me it is satisfactory
but can you help me to prove it

I have in front of me 15 sheets filled with this logical sequence there are only prime numbers
for me it is satisfactory
but can you help me to prove it
To demonstrate consists in deducing the truth of a mathematical assertion, called the thesis, from a set of mathematical assertions that are assumed to be true during the time of the demonstration (the hypotheses) and from a set of mathematical statements that are true (axioms or theorems that have been proven before). Note that the hypotheses are generally written explicitly in the statement that we seek to demonstrate, which is not the case for the axioms and theorems that we will have to use during the demonstration.

It is important to understand that the proof of a theorem serves only to prove that its thesis is true when its hypotheses are true. When we want to use a theorem, we must therefore always start by verifying that its hypotheses are indeed satisfied.
is that what you want me to do

It is important to understand that the proof of a theorem serves only to prove that its thesis is true when its hypotheses are true. When we want to use a theorem, we must therefore always start by verifying that its hypotheses are indeed satisfied.
is that what you want me to do
You have made a claim. They have asked for evidence. You have repeated the claim. They have asked for evidence. You have repeated the claim, asking if they want evidence.

Answer: Yes, they would like to see your proof (that is, your evidence).

Eliz.

are you talking about the sequence or the table?
Look, this is exasperating.

If I say that every prime number can be written in the form 6n + 1 for natural numbers n, and all I do is make a table up to 1000 and say "Hey, all the primes do fall into these categories, so it must be true" then any competent Mathematician is going to ask me to prove my statement. What is my statement? It's the 6n + 1 part. Anyone can generate the table.

You made a statement that you can find a list of only primes using your method. Prove to us that there are only primes in your sequence.

-Dan