A problem

Rocco Signeri

I need help with this sterometry problem, so please feel free to help me solve it, thank you very much in advance!
When the lateral faces of the regular three-sided prism are stretched across the plain, they make up a square with a circumference of 36 cm. Calculate the surface and the volume of that prism!
SOLUTION: volume=81 cm3, surface=992

Last edited:
I need help with this sterometry problem, so please feel free to help me solve it, thank you very much in advance!
When the lateral faces of the regular three-sided prism are stretched across the plain, they make up a square with a circumference of 36 cm. Calculate the surface and the volume of that prism!
SOLUTION: volume=81 cm3, surface=99 cm2
What help do you need?

What are the lengths of the sides of the square? What are the dimensions of each face of the prism?

SOLUTION: volume=81 cm3, surface=992
I'm assuming you are talking about a regular triangular prism like this:
1618349596105.png

But I don't get the area and volume you claim, so I may be misinterpreting something. Did you copy the wording of the problem exactly? Is there anything else you can show us?