Advanced trig and trig graphs

Waliah snowman

38DF75C9-E179-474A-A980-72E0A1C991E9.jpeg

WELL THE THING IS THAT THESE QUESTIONS ARE APPARENTLY REALLY EASY BUT I WASNT ACCTUALLY PRESENT WHEN IT WAS GETTING TAUGHT SO IF U COULD TELL ME AMSWERS AND LIKE A SIMPLE EXPLANATION TO GO WITH IT WOULD BE RLLY HELPFUL THANK U AS SOON AS POSSIBLEEEEEEE ??

How is it you are doing insolvable optimization problems yesterday and trivial trigonometry today?

I suggest you hit your textbook for these. As you say they are really easy.

View attachment 24795

WELL THE THING IS THAT THESE QUESTIONS ARE APPARENTLY REALLY EASY BUT I WASNT ACCTUALLY PRESENT WHEN IT WAS GETTING TAUGHT SO IF U COULD TELL ME AMSWERS AND LIKE A SIMPLE EXPLANATION TO GO WITH IT WOULD BE RLLY HELPFUL THANK U AS SOON AS POSSIBLEEEEEEE ??
If you missed the explanation, the first thing you do is read the relevant chapter in your textbook, watch a few videos, etc. Try solving the problems. If you can't - post questions, one at a time.

The first problem has typo in it - cannot be solved in regular sense!!

How is it you are doing insolvable optimization problems yesterday and trivial trigonometry today?

I suggest you hit your textbook for these. As you say they are really easy.
we received a test on them together in the same document we have not received text booms yet but I have acctually managed to figure these out so it’s ok thanks

we received a test on them together in the same document we have not received text booms yet but I have acctually managed to figure these out so it’s ok thanks
So how did you figure the problem with that typo?