Algebra 2 help

DanielleE959

When the Plaid Wizard uses a potion on a creature, he needs to know how long it takes for the potion to wear off. He uses the general formula for the half-life of a substance to analyze these types of situations.
Explain, in a few sentences, how the Wizard can rearrange a formula like Q(t)=a⋅btQ(t)=a⋅bt in order to calculate the half-life of a substance.

When the Plaid Wizard uses a potion on a creature, he needs to know how long it takes for the potion to wear off. He uses the general formula for the half-life of a substance to analyze these types of situations.
Explain, in a few sentences, how the Wizard can rearrange a formula like Q(t)=a⋅btQ(t)=a⋅bt in order to calculate the half-life of a substance.
This is not the sort of question we can really help with; it's like asking us to write an essay for you.

But if you show an attempt, we can tell you if anything is wrong or missing, and if you ask specific questions about it, we can try to help.

Please read:

This is not the sort of question we can really help with; it's like asking us to write an essay for you.

But if you show an attempt, we can tell you if anything is wrong or missing, and if you ask specific questions about it, we can try to help.

Please read:
does this site really provide free math help?

Not if you think help means that we solve your problems for you.

does this site really provide free math help?
If the OP had responded, we would definitely have helped. The lack of a response suggests that they were not seriously asking for help.

In fact, if you look at the question, you can see that it was just copied and pasted without even checking whether it pasted correctly. (Many sites copy formulas in multiple formats, resulting in double copies when pasted.) So we can tell that they put essentially zero effort into their question. They don't really want help, they want to be carried. If I had seen any effort at all, I would have given a little hint to get them started; but it appears that any effort I put into that would have been wasted.

Have you looked at all the other threads on the site that go deeply into a problem? That typically happens when someone interacts well so we can see what they need.

Do you have an actual question?

If the OP had responded, we would definitely have helped. The lack of a response suggests that they were not seriously asking for help.

In fact, if you look at the question, you can see that it was just copied and pasted without even checking whether it pasted correctly. (Many sites copy formulas in multiple formats, resulting in double copies when pasted.) So we can tell that they put essentially zero effort into their question. They don't really want help, they want to be carried. If I had seen any effort at all, I would have given a little hint to get them started; but it appears that any effort I put into that would have been wasted.

Have you looked at all the other threads on the site that go deeply into a problem? That typically happens when someone interacts well so we can see what they need.

Do you have an actual question?
I have realized that OPs that have only 1 thread would most likely not return. And if they return after a long time, it also proves that they were not serious about their question.

Most of us want them to respond.
If they are careless, why we are bothering ourselves waiting for them?